Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SAMPLE MEMOIR

Hi students, this is an example of an effective Memoir. It was done by an actual student. He authorized me to post it here. Do not use this one. Make your own.  



  
Image result for EUROPE COLLAGE

AN EUROTRIP WITH MY FAMILY
BY
ROBDIEL

Since I was a little kid, I have been fortunate to have a special moments with my family. I have been to a lot of places. My family has always been there with me. However, there is one special occasion that I will never forget. The country was Europe. I never thought that I could visit a country so far away.

The journey started when my parents gave me the news  that I was going to Europe with them. I was very surprised. After months of preparation, I was in the airport waiting an airplane heading to Europe. I felt nervous and anxious to be far away from home. When I got  there, I felt that I was on a different world. Everything was different, the language, food, and the weather. Also, the people were different. If there's something that I'm impressed ,  it has to be the buildings, because they have a very old style. Anyway, everything was different and amazing. The nature of those countries was an amazing thing to see with my own eyes. In similar fashion, the way people live and work was spectacular to me.

 Finally, I went to other places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal. I was joined by my stepmother, my dad and my grandmother. It was an unforgettable experience and  an amazing journey. The thing I liked the most was Venice, because it was so different and I really enjoyed all those moments there. I hope one day I can go back and visit the same place with the same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment